Wednesday, March 25, 2009

interview with Marcus Brutus





  • Q:Why did you kill your bestfriend of many years?


  • A:Well i thought the power would go to his head and he would ruin rome. I thought the people of Rome wanted it.


  • Q:How did you feel when you found out the other conspirators did not kill Caesar for the same reason?


A: It hurt to know they just wanted power and tricked me into killing my bestfriend. I would have never thought id kill Caesar he is a honorable man who put others before himself.


Q: Do you ever regret making your servant kill you at war?


A: I think about it a lot some days i think it was the wrong thing to do or a cowards way out.But other days i think it was right because i wasn't going to be held captive.

[picture by google]

No comments:

Post a Comment